This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

1 Serious Social Media Tip - P.O.P.


I keep wondering what's the secret to success. How can I improve my social media presence? What do I have to do to get better? I learned so much from someone I ran into the other day at my art group's meeting.

[You can like his facebook page by clicking HERE] 

This gentleman created a local facebook group and grew it from basically two people to over 400 people in about 20 days!

I asked him what his secret is and he advised that it all had to do with P.O.P. -  promoting other people first without regard to your own projects.

So based on his results, I say if you want exposure - try and P.O.P. - Promote Other People -first and then go from there. 

What do you think? Does this strategy work for you? Do you have a much better strategy? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment