This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I conquered that little voice in my head today...

I made a decision today. A decision that could cost me some money in the short term or earn me much more than that in the long run.

Right after I made the decision, that little voice in my head started doubting my decision and screaming for me to make a change back to the safer decision.

The decision without risk.

The decision that will result in the sure thing.

Well the path of the "sure thing" hasn't really earned me the bounty I've been promised for so long so today I decided to stick with my decision, even though it makes that "little, weak, predictable" voice in my head uncomfortable, scare and unsure.

 Had I been blessed with a  comfortable, delightful and always certain life - it wouldn't really be life then would it?

time to start sticking with those decisions - that is all.

D. White.

No comments:

Post a Comment