This Blog's Purpose

The purpose of this blog is help people improve their Mind, Body, Soul (relationships) and their Money.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nootropics 30 day trial Day 3: Cavalier - Cognitive & Stress Support.

Today, Day 3, definitely didn't have awesome results but at the same time I failed to get my 6 hours of sleep as I was attempting to do.

I took the pills this morning and ate some yogurt at essentially the same time and had different effects from yesterday.

Shortly after taking the pills my heart began beating a bit faster and about an hour later that accelerated heart beat subsided.

As far as focus - as normal- for me it was gone - out the door. I could not keep my attention for the majority of the day.

So far the results seem very sporadic for this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment